OVV Sunday Worship In Person and Online
Time & Location
About the Event
UPDATE (Oct 3, 2020)
Hey OVV, We’ve been looking ahead at the weather forecast and even though it’s a relatively small chance of rain, it would be unwise and potentially unsafe to set up the audio, video and streaming equipment at the farm. If it were pre-pandemic and we could huddle up with our raincoats and we normally would for a good Friday service, we’d go for it. We’re also conscious that this is a time of heightened concern over Covid.
Even though we may have gone ahead if it wasn't for the rain, we feel it is not a bad thing to further limit the risk to vulnerable people at this time. The team has worked hard on this gathering and we wish so much that we could have been with you on the farm! That being said, we are confident that our loving Heavenly Father is in charge! We trust Him!
As promised, we’ll still be there for you with Sunday Morning Streaming and known that Jesus will meet with us as we lead from the studio! Don't forget to be prepared for communion!
Please mark your calendars for Sunday, October 18th. We’ll give this another go if circumstances allow. Love and miss you all!! Ahren
While this gathering is allowed by the Health Unit and will be run according to established safety guidelines, we know that many of our beloved family will be unable to attend or simply be uncomfortable. We just want you to know that we fully understand and respect each person’s freedom to make wise choices according to their own risk tolerance and as guided by the Holy Spirit. Tremendous love, respect, grace and appreciation for all. Online or in-person, we are one family.
Please arrive early (10:00 am) to allow time for screening.
- SIGN-UPS: Sign-ups are required in order for us to avoid exceeding allowable event capacity and in order for us to provide records in the event that contact tracing is required.
- SCREENING: The simple and now familiar Covid screening questions/process will take place prior to entry to the venue. (please arrive early for a super quick and super-fun interview ;)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing will be observed. Please be prepared to follow markings and instructions as given.
- MASKS: As it is an outdoor event, masks are not required though should an individual feel more comfortable wearing a mask they are certainly welcome to do so.
- SANITATION: We will have hand washing stations available on the grounds for your convenience.
- CHILDREN: We will have have a children’s song and activity boxes available (pre-quarantined and sanitized). Unfortunately at this time the Health Unit has not released us to run full children’s programs so children will need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- SHARING: We wish, so much that we could have coffee and snacks, but again, unfortunately, will be unable to share food and drink at this time.
- VULNERABLE SECTOR: If you are senior in age and/or have any underlying medical conditions that put you at risk of contracting Covid-19, virtual attendance is recommended. We trust that each person is free to assess their own risk tolerance and that people of all ages and stages attend at their own risk.