OVV Sunday Worship In Person and Online
Time & Location
About the Event
Mark and Rebecca have graciously volunteered to host us again and the Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Health Unit has given us the go-ahead for continuing with in-person events similar to what we did last Saturday.
We will remain flexible and be prepared to fall-back to the studio in case of a change in Health Unit policy or inclement weather.
Please arrive early (10:00 am) to allow time for screening.
- SIGN-UPS: Sign-ups are required in order for us to avoid exceeding allowable event capacity and in order for us to provide records in the event that contact tracing is required.
- SCREENING: The simple and now familiar Covid screening questions/process will take place prior to entry to the venue. (please arrive early for a super quick and super-fun interview ;)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing will be observed. Please be prepared to follow markings and instructions as given.
- MASKS: As it is an outdoor event, masks are not required though should an individual feel more comfortable wearing a mask they are certainly welcome to do so.
- SANITATION: We will have hand washing stations available on the grounds for your convenience.
- CHILDREN: We will have have a children’s song and activity boxes available (pre-quarantined and sanitized). Unfortunately at this time the Health Unit has not released us to run full children’s programs so children will need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- SHARING: We wish, so much that we could have coffee and snacks, but again, unfortunately, will be unable to share food and drink at this time.
- VULNERABLE SECTOR: If you are senior in age and/or have any underlying medical conditions that put you at risk of contracting Covid-19, virtual attendance is recommended. We trust that each person is free to assess their own risk tolerance and that people of all ages and stages attend at their own risk.